Posted 7 months ago
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
A Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing campaigns both online and offline from all the divisions of Al-Furqaan Foundation. This involves finding/cooperating with other organizations, ambassadors, social media influencers and contract based freelancers for all marketing campaigns. Role(s):
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for all divisions of the Foundation.
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on all platforms and reporting quarterly to the executive team.
- Planning and preparing budgets for marketing campaigns of all the divisions.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that includes the Digital Marketing Team, Social Media Team, Graphics Design Team, PR Team, Audio/Media Team, Website Team.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc to come up with new marketing strategies.
- Good Understanding of platforms like WordPress, BigCommerce & Shopify
- Managing Digital Marketing campaigns for all divisions on all platforms.
- Planning the whole Digital Marketing Strategy for all divisions
- Analyzing Customer Insights, Campaign Analytics & Campaign Performance.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager & Google Adwords.
- Experience with Facebook Pixels, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics & Paid Media.
- Good negotiations skills for third-party marketing agency contracts.
- Managing Social Influencers & Ambassadors for all marketing campaigns.
- Managing Campaigns run by other agencies, partnerships & companies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Content calendar management for all social media platforms.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials such as digital creatives, social media posts, websites, brochures, panels and other marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of practical experience in the marketing field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and supervising skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Management experience.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles
- Certifications in Digital Marketing Platforms like Facebook or Google are preferred.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.